Software / Product Hosting Services
Many of the bespoke software applications we develop for our customers are web-based, which means that they can all be delivered as ‘cloud-based’ solutions (commonly called Software as a Service – SaaS). Our hosting service with Microsoft Gold Partners, Rackspace, enables us to offer you a way to quickly and simply host your new app.
About our cloud hosting service
As a leading bespoke software development company, we wanted to be able to offer you an end-to-end service – to build your software and then offer you the option of hosting it so you don’t need to worry about owning, installing and managing your own servers. That’s why we have invested heavily to create the highest quality server environment with Rackspace, the industry leaders in hosting.
The cloud hosting service we offer is entirely optional; there’s no pressure on you to use it if you’d rather host your app elsewhere.
The secure environment along with the “intensive” support contract that we have with Rackspace provides you with:
- high quality functionality and performance at a low cost
- high availability – no calls from customers saying they can’t access your app
- a hosting setup in our UK data centre
- scalability – increase or decrease the number of servers you need according to traffic
- a hassle and investment-free approach to software licensing